27 August 2007

And I'm Back

Neil Strauss’s The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists has a simple, perfect cover. There would be no other design befitting for a book such as this this. The black with gold font reminds me of a rule book for some debonair event. The silhouettes are a nice touch—though some of them are bit too provocative and take away from the suave elegance of the cover. The cover just wouldn’t be the same without these images though.


The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
By Neil Strauss
HarperCollins
Design by Richard Ljoenes

I definitely want to give this work a gander. From what I hear Strauss does not see himself as the best looking type of guy. Perhaps there is hope for all men.

1 Comments:

Blogger Salvatore said...

It's reminiscent of Playboy, which is the obvious route to take here. The minimalism/shadows are great. I think I would have preferred a more enticing font for the title and the author - it's a bit boring to me.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home